Toronto Pinnacle One Yonge | 345.5m | 105s | Pinnacle | Hariri Pontarini

I quite like the design, but the density of towers for me is a bit much. Luckily, the Planners seem to want to address that.

These towers aren't actually that close together, their sheer size makes it seem so though. They are all 20+ meters apart.

Last edited:
With the exception of Parade, no Toronto condo has explored the idea of public or shared residential sky bridges and integrated vegetation.

Not strictly true

Just across the street from this development - Pier 27 has bridges

154 Front E had a skybridge with amentities - http://urbantoronto.ca/database/projects/154-front-street-east

and the aA design for Cityplace's Signature tower had skybridges more than halfway up the building as well

rdzEVW1.jpg

I quite like the design, but the density of towers for me is a bit much. Luckily, the Planners seem to want to address that.

These towers aren't actually that close together, their sheer size makes it seem so though. They are all 20+ meters apart.

Apparently traffic engineers at a community meeting seemed okay with the density. But I'd like to see solid data before coming to a conclusion on whether or not the density is appropriate.

Sorry, I don't mean the strict floorspace density, I mean more along about how many towers they are squeezing onto the site. I would prefer something more along the lines of 4 towers, even if they are taller.

Three more exhilerating uber dense nodes with undisturbed contextual fabricy everywhere else extending to the horizon...

Mirvish + Gehry
Also the Convention Centre project that has gone quite with Sir Norman Foster's tower.
But 1 Yonge is excellent too.
Would love to get all three!!

Yeah but this Toronto, I'd be surprised if one of those projects get's built, let alone all three!

Back