Toronto Pinnacle One Yonge | 345.5m | 105s | Pinnacle | Hariri Pontarini

A work of beauty.
_N8A1862.jpeg

_N8A1861.jpeg

Finally a closer look. Is this the end cap buried in the transfer slab? .
_N8A1862.jpeg

Looks like they couple the horizontal bars too. The forefront bars seem higher.
I’m so fascinated by the tension system. I still want to learn more…… maybe a UT inside story someday.
_N8A1862.jpeg

New green crane lighting. Occupancy approaching the top.
IMG_7355.jpeg

those white sheets look like Halloween decoration. LOL! they all over my neighborhood, so thats the first thing that came to mind.

Question as I know that there are a few people in this form that are actually involved in this project and if you can't answer I understand. Is there any specialty forming systems that will be used on this project once it gets up to a taller height as was done at the one? Looking back at the pictures, it was once the building bought into its final floor plan that the climbing forms were installed. I might just be speculating but would love to find out

A work of beauty.
View attachment 514001

View attachment 514003

Finally a closer look. Is this the end cap buried in the transfer slab? .
View attachment 514002

Looks like they couple the horizontal bars too. The forefront bars seem higher.
I’m so fascinated by the tension system. I still want to learn more…… maybe a UT inside story someday.
View attachment 514000

New green crane lighting. Occupancy approaching the top.
View attachment 514004

Those are couplers, the bars were trimmed so the steel bars (the long 16 meter slab bars with the couplers) could be lifted over them by the workers, eventually bars will be added so they will be the same height as the bars in the forefront.

Question as I know that there are a few people in this form that are actually involved in this project and if you can't answer I understand. Is there any specialty forming systems that will be used on this project once it gets up to a taller height as was done at the one? Looking back at the pictures, it was once the building bought into its final floor plan that the climbing forms were installed. I might just be speculating but would love to find out

Yes, like phase one.

Those are couplers, the bars were trimmed so the steel bars (the long 16 meter slab bars with the couplers) could be lifted over them by the workers, eventually bars will be added so they will be the same height as the bars in the forefront.

Yes, like phase one.
Thank you very much boom one I knew that you would have the answer

Yes, like phase one.
Wow. Not the answer I was expecting but that makes sense. Thanks!

Will there actually be curved glass on this one ?

Yes, like phase one.
Looks like tough work. This took over 10 seconds of lifting from these two pictures. I’m not sure where or when they started … or how.
_N8A2064.jpeg

_N8A2067.jpeg

When do we think they will be pouring that transfer slab? Given the front pace? I am going to say next Friday
It looks like they have a long slug ahead still.

Back