Toronto Pinnacle One Yonge | 345.5m | 105s | Pinnacle | Hariri Pontarini

There was a OMB decision issued on October 21st. Apparently, the city and Pinnacle are almost done a settlement offer, with only minor parkland dedication rates remaining. An additional hearing has been scheduled for November 3rd to allow the board to approve the settlement and enact the required zoning by-laws. This is very close to approval!

That a very good news !
I hope they have a contractor in place and they can start sales as soon as possible.

Oh no !
Why it 's so long for a landmark like that to be approved ?
A wait of almost 3 month is like waiting 30 years for me.
And i hope if it's approved on February 14 ,that this approval will be the final one.
What a torture !

lol what? Yeah planning, financing and building a nearly 100 story tower is easy peasy.
True it's not, Pinnacle wouldn't plan such a massive development if they knew they couldn't build and sell it
but this thing has been dragging around city planning for the last 5 years with studies after studies to see what is appropriate to this area:eek:

True it's not, Pinnacle wouldn't plan such a massive development if they knew they couldn't build and sell it
but this thing has been dragging around city planning for the last 5 years with studies after studies to see what is appropriate to this area:eek:

Agree. People are so used to how slow things move in this city that they think all is fine. Rules, regulations, and a process are important but you get to a point that a bureaucracy becomes bogged down and silly. This is a city that took years and an absurd amount of money to get 5 food trucks deployed in a city of 3 million people. And the kicker was they thought it constituted progress.

This delay was requested by the rep for Pinnacle.

Back