Toronto Pinnacle One Yonge | 345.5m | 105s | Pinnacle | Hariri Pontarini

I wonder if any other archaeological artifacts have been discovered during this dig. Being a wharf that had I assume ships containing goods, and what might have been littered around.

I don't think late 19th century wharves count as archaeologically significant. That refers more to ancient artifacts.

Scale model of one Yonge

20190706_122213.jpg

20190706_122136.jpg

20190706_122201.jpg

20190706_121220.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Those kitchens look so cramped. I dont like this compact "european inspired kitchen" trend with barely any counterspace and tiny refrigerators, It's just an excuse for builders to the developer to cut costs

not everyone is making six figures and able to afford UBER eats every night. Buyers should collectively demand better

Last edited:
I often wonder how much the workers must curse when they get a fresh dumping of snow on their site. I guess it matters a lot less when all they're doing is excavating but I can imagine it adds a lot of work when they're in the construction phase.

Those kitchens look so cramped. I dont like this compact "european inspired kitchen" trend with barely any counterspace and tiny refrigerators, It's just an excuse for builders to the developer to cut costs

not everyone is making six figures and able to afford UBER eats every night. Buyers should collectively demand better
Buyers can't "demand" anything. They can choose not to buy it. In this case, if they do, others will happily buy it in their place.

Back