Toronto Pinnacle Centre Condos | 161.84m | 55s | Pinnacle | P + S / IBI

This is very impressive density - even for Toronto:

DSC00238.jpg

Had a clear glass, or dark blue, or reflecting silver glass been used- these buildings would have looked considerably better.

The more I try to picture it, the more I am starting to like the green. Blue wouldn't match with the bare beige concrete and silver or clear would lack color and look too grey and depressing. This project is more traditional than most that are going up today and I think this was the safest choice. A nice elegant look.

Success 1 and 2 are great for the waterfront view.
But those harbourfront condos that are seen at the base of the CN tower look really flat on the skyline. we need a tower or 2 behind them to create some sort of peaks. (ICE condos are a start!)
and i noticed a bit of trump can be seen in that shot too!

funny how towers like brookfield place and l tower will have very clear views of the lake even from the lower floors considering how far away they are from the water. just shows how many gaps we gave in our waterfront. interesting.

Last edited:
Trump will only have an good impact if you're looking at it dead center from the lake. from the angles it is barely visible. but the spire should be easily recognizable.
trump will mostly shine from the north-west (like university ave.) and north-east (don valley)

Back