Toronto Pinnacle Centre Condos | 161.84m | 55s | Pinnacle | P + S / IBI

The 400' list indicates 443 ft. (135.1 m) 45 floors so add about 11 feet to that presuming they don't apply for an increase in height.

I would take the Success tower height to be wrong as this was before the height increase. I dont think anyone here knows it for sure. The height for the fourth tower should be good. I will change the name for the fourth tower on the 400 ft. list.

I would take the Success tower height to be wrong as this was before the height increase. I dont think anyone here knows it for sure. The height for the fourth tower should be good. I will change the name for the fourth tower on the 400 ft. list.

Success 1 is a mystery, I quoted the data above for 33 Bay (Success 2) which we know is 46 floors but listed as 45 on the 400' list, hence the additional 11 feet.

It's possible the additional floor was squeezed into the existing massing. If not, 11 feet is incredibly high. 9.5 is average.

but keep in mind though concrete floor slabs thickness, interior flooring thickness, and that ceiling heights in Success Tower 1 were 9 or 10 feet ~

9.5..Is that including the ceiling and floor cement slabs.

Of course.

9 foot ceiling + 7 inch slab + 1 inch flooring/ceiling = 9.5 feet

Looks like tower 4 may be going up soon!

Application: Partial Permit Status: Not Started

TORONTO ON M5J 2Z3

Ward 28: Toronto Centre-Rosedale

Application#: 07 288519 STR 00 PP Accepted Date: Dec 8, 2009

Project: Mixed Use/Res w Non Res Partial Permit - Structural Framing

Description: Part Permit - Construct 46-storey mixed use building with 581 dwelling units complete with 5 levels of below grade parking & commercial at grade.

Of course.

9 foot ceiling + 7 inch slab + 1 inch flooring/ceiling = 9.5 feet

Nine and a half feet is 9 feet, 6 inches. You seem to have done the math for Nine and three quarters feet or 9 feet, 8 inches... Now I'm confused.

:confused:

I recently visited Success Tower and can confirm it is 54 storeys (no skipping of 13 or 4s)

Construct 46-storey mixed use building with 581 dwelling units complete with 5 levels of below grade parking & commercial at grade.

You would think they would ask and add an extra 5-10 floors considering that everything residential recently being built and planned around there is in the 50-65 storey range.

Nine and a half feet is 9 feet, 6 inches. You seem to have done the math for Nine and three quarters feet or 9 feet, 8 inches... Now I'm confused.

apologies ... should of used this ~ symbol

You would think they would ask and add an extra 5-10 floors considering that everything residential recently being built and planned around there is in the 50-65 storey range.

Then again .. why should they bother

Perhaps but, is it worth the hassle when they seem content with 46 storeys? I don't know ... more time to closing, committees, new drawings, new advertisment ... heck .. maybe even alternations to the current foundations or something small as another pump to pressurized water up to the 56th floor. There own other parking lots.

Back