Toronto Pinnacle Centre Condos | 161.84m | 55s | Pinnacle | P + S / IBI

Grey that is an absolutely fabulous photo!!!

I just love it. You're avatar is cool too!!! :)

_______

Here's what it looks like from Bay and Wellington this afternoon.

canonpics459uo0.jpg

The renovated entrance to Royal Bank Plaza looks finished.

Pinnacle Centre, easily the most under rated skyscraper under construction in toronto. Or at least the building we expected the least from based on renderings, but the quality of the glass is just a little bit beyond amazing.

Last edited:
I think set back began today/yesterday as the cement on the last poured floor was thicker than the rest on the southwest corner

I would post pictures as my bay window has great views of telus, mls, and pinnacle success, however i have yet to figure out how. Hopefully an update will follow!

Last edited:
I think set back began today/yesterday as the cement on the last poured floor was thicker than the rest on the southwest corner

I would post pictures as my bay window has great views of telus, mls, and pinnacle success, however i have yet to figure out how. Hopefully an update will follow!

Upload the pictures from your camera to your computer.
When submitting a reply, below the area where you type is a button named "Manage attachments".
Click that and browse for the photo you want to upload, and then attach it to the message.

Thanks Kristopher.

I havent taken any pics of the building today but i will do so tomorrow!

until then, here's hopefully a picture of which i took last week

oh and btw, still no crane on tower 4...been a few weeks now!

Attachments

• pic.jpg
    pic.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 397
thanks for contributing the new angle ... great update meiborlo

as for tower 4 (Success 2), I don't expect any construction beyond the 2nd floor for a while, my guess is sales progress is not that far along yet which would explain why Pinnacle hasn't even submitted any building permit applications yet for the tower

North Side Set back begins
DSCN0112.jpg

North Side
DSCN0113.jpg

West Side
DSCN0114.jpg

West Side Podium
DSCN0115.jpg

South Side
DSCN0117.jpg

Parking Entry Drive Thru
DSCN0121.jpg

North Side Ground Level Podium
DSCN0123.jpg

Interior Cul d'sac for Pinnacle 1 and 2
DSCN0124.jpg

Toronto's Incisors from pinnacle and malibu....
3026206027_b2e8713c94_o.jpg

[/CENTER]

Tomms, your photos are always wicked. Thanks for posting them.

This shot shows the central waterfront boom perfectly. It is beautifully composed. Despite monotomy of the style/materials seen here, the scale of this development displaces the old belief that the Gardiner is a barrier. It looks more like a corridor now, flanked by towers and a park.

hey Tom, love these two opposing views... youve made Toronto look very impressive!

On Michale62's images above we can clearly see on the "west" view that the floor plate is definitely changing to allow for that inset section on the n.w. corner.... some lucky owners are going to get a nice terrace on that corner.

Thats the angle I was going to post earlier, too bad Ive been stuck at work. Anyways, Im pretty sure this building has surprised many of us but then again we didnt have much to go on upon the finishing of the first two towers.

And about the gardiner, I find that MUCH less of a barrier than the CN rail tracks. I pass those tunnels everyday and compared to them, the gardiner is nothing!

Last edited:
fyi ... they're starting on the setbacks now. Sorry no pics but by the looks of it they already compared two floors of them.

You can see them on it's northwest side.

Back