Toronto Pinnacle Centre Condos | 161.84m | 55s | Pinnacle | P + S / IBI

very pretty caltrane74 !! :)

your shot really shows the balanced TO skyline on both sides of CN tower with Cityplace now substantially constructed

2956844624_9045f398fc_b.jpg

from jpg-ana at www.flickr.com

Now that is a beautiful, welcoming, postcard quality shot.

(I can help but notice though the big hook coming in to swipe the CN Tower off the stage).

Yeah, it is really starting to poke through. The story of that shot, in my opinion, is RBC. It is really starting to distance itself from Simcoe. Once Ritz and 300 join the mix, it'll be amazing to see the line from Success to CityPlace drawn right through the top of the TD Towers. Awesome.

MLS is really going to make an impact from that angle. Might even obscure some of FCP. And the view of the Royal York is almost gone for good.

Agreed, that is a beauty of a shot!

You can see Luna Vista growing as well in that shot. Add in Parade and then Signature tower to the West. I am curious to see how MLSE will change the skyline and then eventually ICE Condos as well.

As mentioned, add in Ritz, Shangri-la, Festival, 300Front - exciting!

Looking at that image, I do agree with most that it would have been nice to see a few more floors added to B&A.

i thought it was the last remnants of steve munro's swan boats.

The final result of the Steve Munro Transit Conspiracy!

This picture makes Toronto look like it's been abandonded for a few decades (despite the new construction).

That's when Steve Munro becomes the dear leader, going that one step that Robert Moses failed to do, except it becomes Pyongyang.

No Steve's a OK guy, but it does seem to be a joke around these parts.

This MegaMax might be on to something. Since every suburban arterial with Transit City streetcars will instantly turn into a dense Queen Street-like happy urban paradise, who would go downtown, turning it into a wasteland without new transit investment.

This is going way off topic, though. Let's talk success!

I believe now it's at 47 or 48 floors. Can someone refresh my memory? Is it suppose to be 50 storey or 52 storey? In any case not far to go before top off.

Back