Toronto Peter Gilgan Centre for Research and Learning | ?m | 21s | Sick Kids | Diamond Schmitt

At 385' for this tower and 370' for MARS, they will both crack the top ten in the world for buildings of hospital/hospital use.

Princess Margaret is currently #11 at 322' according to Emporis. I think they forgot Mount Sinai. :/ Edit: Mount Sinai at 236' is not in the top 50.

Last edited:
At 385' for this tower and 370' for MARS, they will both crack the top ten in the world for buildings of hospital/hospital use.

Princess Margaret is currently #11 at 322' according to Emporis. I think they forgot Mount Sinai. :/ Edit: Mount Sinai at 236' is not in the top 50.

MARS not looking so tall:

Wondering why they never covered that rebar on this site. When restarting, will they be able to start off using the rusted rebar or will it have to be cut?

From Bay/Gerrard this weekend:

504y.jpg

Photo by me.

From today

IMG_0560.jpg

IMG_0562.jpg

Also i overheard on the Sick kids news site a few weeks ago, they closed the road for a delivery of a MRI magnet.
Did anybody catch pics of that at all?

Last edited:
I think they're now working on the 7th floor which means cladding should be right around the corner. In fact it is. A test panel is across the street as a reminder of what to look forward to.

sickclad.jpg

This morning

dscf0685r.jpg

dscf0689v.jpg

Back