Toronto Peter and Adelaide | 152.39m | 47s | Graywood | BBB

Did they ever release the name of the grocery store or is that still a secret?

I’ve snooped around every time I pass by but haven’t gotten any clues yet.

I believe some UT members have known for a while but cards are close to their chest and lips are sealed. I believe the one clue was “a chain that hasn’t opened a downtown location yet”.

Which sounds boutique and expensive… I just want to free myself from the shackles of the Independent across the street

The laneway from the north.

IMG_4614.jpeg
IMG_4615.jpeg

I believe some UT members have known for a while but cards are close to their chest and lips are sealed. I believe the one clue was “a chain that hasn’t opened a downtown location yet”.

Which sounds boutique and expensive… I just want to free myself from the shackles of the Independent across the street
Could it be Summerhill Market? Their Locations page mentions “4 beautiful store locations in Toronto, 1 in Aurora, and one on the way…”

Last edited:
Thanks! Just so I am clear, is Healthy Planet owned by Summerhill or is there a separate store?

large.jpg

Down on Edward Street, T&T announced a store which will open in late 2025, but here the annoucements are very vague.
I think we will all be very disappointed with this one.

Last edited:
It's a toss up for whether this or the Social at Church + Dundas get my "Design" Haus award of the year. How those columns will work out will be the deciding factor which will get that distinguishing recognition from me...

Does anyone know what is next to the building on the north side? Right now it's somewhat of an empty lot, but looks like there may be another building going up...

Does anyone know what is next to the building on the north side? Right now it's somewhat of an empty lot, but looks like there may be another building going up...

...or least that's what I got from the Database map.

Back