Toronto Parc Nuvo at Essex | ?m | 36s | Graziani + Corazza

^But you still have to look at those hideous Tridel (etc) condos already constructed + ugly Kipling subway station + ugly hydro corridor etc. If I had to live around here, I'd just buy a cute little bungalow north of here, like those c.1950? bungalows around Rathburn and Martin Grove.

^But you still have to look at those hideous Tridel (etc) condos already constructed + ugly Kipling subway station + ugly hydro corridor etc. If I had to live around here, I'd just buy a cute little bungalow north of here, like those c.1950? bungalows around Rathburn and Martin Grove.

The inside of the Tridel condos is actually very good. But the bungalow seems to be a much better choice for me too!

Construction photo, June 2010:

20100620-parcnuvo-construction.jpg

nice photo TWM, that's a pretty big pit....

Bigger pit, crane up!

A few shots of the site to put it all in Kipling subway station/Six Points context for you:

From the south, close up:

ParcNuvo4pano.jpg

From further south, on the Kipling bridge, Kipling subway in the foreground:

KiplingSub3pano.jpg

From the east, with the original Essex buildings in the background:

ParcNuvo5pano.jpg

From the north, with the first two Nuvo buildings at right:

ParcNuvo2pano.jpg

Nuvo's towers were the third and fourth phases at Tridel's Essex:

ParcNuvo6pano.jpg

One more look into the pit, from the west:

ParcNuvo1pano.jpg

Construction from today.

DSC01653.jpg

Work nearing completion on the park.

DSC01655.jpg

A shot of the Parc Nuvo webcam atop of Nuvo 2.

DSC01656.jpg

Attachments

• DSC01653.jpg
    DSC01653.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 426
  • DSC01656.jpg
    DSC01656.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 422
  • DSC01655.jpg
    DSC01655.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 412
I wonder why the playground equipment has been installed in the park closest to where Dundas is about to be rerouted to...

The park seems larger in person. The equipment is almost centered in the park, although it could be better positioned away from the current off ramp to Kipling.

I think they are working on the P2 level. They should be out of the ground next month sometime. I'll get pictures later.

Back