Toronto Parc Nuvo at Essex | ?m | 36s | Graziani + Corazza

Parc Nuvo Construction Start

Perhaps Tridelwebmaster could clear up when construction is scheduled to begin?

I'll post something in September when I'm back in the office from vacation. Construction start depends on sales which have been slow up until June but are picking up as are the rest of our projects. There has been a new release of suites for Parc Nuvo so it will be interesting to see how they are received. The new suites will be on the website shortly.

From what I heard sales have been decent, however the project is sort of no man's land now.

This should answer any questions as to when construction is getting underway:

Oct10-09013.jpg

Oct10-09011.jpg

good

There a ton of projects outside Downtown that no one pays much attention to.

This one is noteworthy for it's height - I do believe it'll be the tallest building in ECC yet.

Construction update to purchasers and occupancy notice

An email and mail went out to Parc Nuvo purchasers at 4:30 today:

"The site plan approval process is underway for Parc Nuvo which will, once completed, allow us to start the construction process for the community. Our current estimate is for construction to begin in March of 2010. The planned park that is adjacent to your community will also start to take shape within the next few months. "

Purchasers should check their mail, email or log on to mytridelhome.com for more info. Or purchasers can call the Presentation Centre at 416-231-0999 for more information on the revised tentative occupancy.

well it's about time that the park across the street has been making some progress, along with the kipling subway station. They said that this would all be done in the beginnig of the summer last year. I thought only condos get delayed.

I live in the area so i have a personal interest in these projects. Hope the area develops along with the supposed courthouse and the revitilazion of the ECC.

It's all coming together, though far more slowly than it should. The plans for removing the Six-Points interchange were approved by council in January 2008, yet no action has taken place yet, as seems to be typical in this city. I fear that by the time the city bothers to start with this project that they'll say they have to re-do the EA because it may no longer be "relevant".

I believe the start of work on the Six Points Interchange changes is tied to the start of work on the Toronto West Courthouse, in this thread.

I just hope that they have a plan that makes sense instead of piecing together different projects and hope that it works......there definetly is no idea to what is going on here

This location will change dramatically over the next decade with the complete rebuilding of the Six Points interchange area.

Back