Toronto Parade at Concord CityPlace | 127.4m | 44s | Concord Adex | P + S / IBI

For what? Solaris just reported what Bar1967 and Interchange42 already saw regarding the bridge, and only restated what you already posted regarding the height increase Maestro...

easy there WBK ... not sure what I did to offend you ~

Anyhow, here are those drawings:

South & North Elevations - note Parade 2's new height in comparison with outline of Parade 1 in the south elevation
Parade_southnorth.jpg

East & West Elevations
Parade_eastwest.jpg

Site Plan
Parade_SP.jpg

Stupid question They are full floor. Do the heights on the site plan include the mechanical penthouses?

For what? Solaris just reported what Bar1967 and Interchange42 already saw regarding the bridge, and only restated what you already posted regarding the height increase Maestro

He went out of his way to confirm the reports; particularily the bridge. Maybe if we're nice he'll be successful at confirming more reports and speculations that have the forum in a tizzy.

Stupid question They are full floor. Do the heights on the site plan include the mechanical penthouses?

if I understand your question correctly maestro ... the proposed 44 storey tower does not include the 2 additional mechanical floors at the top, that would 'technically' make it 46 storeys, but typically only habitable floors counts as 'storeys'

I 'think' 124.4 m is measured to the top of the mechanical roof (as per Toronto's ZBL standards) ...

perhaps someone can confirm with City Planning? (didn't want to call Christopher May again)

Spoke with City Planning again this afternoon and reconfirmed the building heights as follows:

Parade 1 Tower (bldg 'V') = 39s / 111.55 m
Parade 1 Midrise (bldg 'U') = 18s / 52.75 m
Parade 2 Tower (bldg 'S') = 44s / 127.4 m
Parade 2 Midrise (bldg 'T') = 22s / 62.25 m

The planner further clarified that the height quoted in storeys excludes the 2 level mechanical penthouse, whereas the height in metres is measured to the the top of the mechanical roof

Perhaps MODs can update this in the thread title? many thanks :)

Back