Toronto Parade at Concord CityPlace | 127.4m | 44s | Concord Adex | P + S / IBI

Maybe a stupid question, but are they going to bridge Portland St. across the tracks - well for cars and trucks, or just pedestrians and bikes?

p5

I thought I was going crazy looking for the post I wrote answering this exact question and thought it got deleted from this thread or I never hit "submit reply". Then I remembered it was in the Panorama thread. Anyways....

No vehicles, just pedestrians and bikes

The earthen mound that will become the park might block direct sight of the highway for Parade residents.

2649906889_1a46e081be_o.jpg

The road that should have been called Lower Portland

2649907161_6c41c994a0_o.jpg

Anyone have a unit breakdown for Parade, Grand Parade, Grand Parade 2, Parade 2, Boulevard Collection and Luna, Luna Villas, Luna LTD, and Luna Vista (yeah, WTF?)

I thought the following groupings were each individually large building complex?

- Luna, Luna LTD TH, Luna LTD PH, Luna Villas, Luna Vista
- Parade Podium, Parade Midrise, Parade, Grand Parade
- Parade 2 Courtyard, Parade 2 Midrise, Parade 2, Grand Parade 2

Though I do not have the total unit count for each 'complex', I figured from the floorplates unit count per typical floor as follows:

Luna @ 41 units
Luna LTD TH @ 15 units
Luna LTD PH @ 23 units
Luna Villas @ 10 units
Luna Vista @ 11 units (upper levels @ 10 units)
+ PH at the top of Luna Villas & Luna Vista

Parade Podium @ 39 units
Parade Midrise @ 9 units
Parade @ 13 units
Grand Parade @ 11 units
+ PH at the top of Grand Parade
+ units in the east 'bridge' (4 units?)

Parade 2 Courtyard - unknown, not fully released
Parade 2 Midrise - unknown, not released
Parade 2 - unknown, not released
Grand Parade 2 @ 10 units
+ PH at the top of Grand Parade 2
+ units in the west 'bridge' (4 units?)

This project looks great. Any idea when construction will start? I am crazy for thinking that they have already started excavating for this?

Further to catcher of cats statement, excavation began at Parade while Luna was still being excavated. They just kept the diggers going.

I saw the base of the first crane for this one on Friday. Looks like it will be hot on the heels of Luna already...

Back