Toronto One Park Place | 96.01m | 28s | Daniels | Hariri Pontarini

This is

UPfhjIf.jpg

Thanks. Looks like TCHC?

Looks like aA.

Just kidding around. It is aA, and it, along with other phase 2 projects can be found in this thread.

Skyjacked posted this on his Twitter yesterday

ssrpDLW.jpg

The downtown core to me is the financial district by the lake front area. It would blend in quite nicely with those other skyscrapers if you add another 50 on top of 24 and 28 making them over 70 storeys .

Yes, One Park Place and its piazza should be considered a template for other projects in this city. Here's hoping for a great mix of retail here (which can take several years to settle out).

I'd agree, save for the way those trees are planted. They won't even stand a chance. Otherwise, it certainly does serve as a strong precedent.

The podium looks sharp. The towers seem a bit prison-like to me with those slit windows though. And I don't see how the towers relate to the podium.

I'd agree, save for the way those trees are planted. They won't even stand a chance. Otherwise, it certainly does serve as a strong precedent.

I'm pretty sure these are the forms for continuous-trench planting. Not sure if it's plumbed or not. Taken May 14th.

P1380913.jpg

Attachments

• P1380913.jpg
    P1380913.jpg
    316.1 KB · Views: 753

Back