Toronto One Bloor East | 257.24m | 76s | Great Gulf | Hariri Pontarini

For some reason I unblocked condovo, now I remember why I had him blocked in the first place.

f_e3dbd7e895.jpg

Attachments

• f_e3dbd7e895.jpg
    f_e3dbd7e895.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 299
^ I went by this morning and they have overlayed the pit with criss-crossing rebar dense enough to walk on. It looks like they're just about ready. Earlier, someone mentioned a Wednesday pour, which sounds about right.

Such posts are not appreciated, no, but it usually takes a few before we send out warnings.

Completion dates are rough guidelines at best. I doubt it would be attractive to site sponsors but a fun UT article could focus on the recent history of estimated completion dates to actual completion dates in order to showcase which developers are keeping to their word and which have... some room for improvement.

^ WOW, that is going to be one awesome raft.

imagine in 50 years when a developer comes to this site and wants to tear it down to build something bigger. When they get to this raft, they may simply give up and go home.

Last edited:
Looks like it will be next week for the pour based on the rebar that still have to be install base on the above photo.

They should be doing the pouring from both n/s ends.

They will have to place those columns frames first before the pour beings, as the pour will anchor them in place.

Gonna be an interesting couple years looking north from say Aura. or even L Tower.... to see this plus all its little siblings climbing together, with U at ground level, as well as 5 and Nicholas, plus X2 , and Chaz, Milan in back, plus a soon to start Casa 2!!

Unless I am mistaken by this time nest year, there will be 7 or 8 cranes in this little area, all building major towers!!! Looking forward to those pics, 8 cranes all down the line, from U to X in the east!! Should be pretty impressive as they rise!!!

Back