Toronto One Bloor East | 257.24m | 76s | Great Gulf | Hariri Pontarini

And one in the food court at Commerce Court.

A Harveys is apparently coming soon to the old Licks location on Eglinton just east of Yonge. The sign has been up for a few weeks now, but it doesn't look like any work has started.

Great. Just as I was thinking about losing some weight...

One casual (but not so innocent) remark about Backhoes and Ho's by me and the whole thread has gone off on a fast food tangent. Proof positive that we are all so bored to death waiting for this thing to finally get built. Right about now I'd be happy to even just have a Harvey's on that lot. At least it would be something... And something is better than this eyesore is.

^

Or we are all really hungry at the moment.

There's also one in the Eaton Centre south food court.

and one in the former Toronto Life Square (10 Dundas East)

Thanks I totally forgot the one in the Eaton's Centre. I don't remember if the 10 Dundas E. location was open when I graduated from Ryerson almost 3 years ago.

There's also a Harvey's in the Royal Bank Plaza food court, close to the old Union Station one, but with way shorter hours of course.

The backhoe on site was another false alarm. They were doing some work on the sidewalk at the south end of the site and they're gone.
That's probably a good thing. That piece of equipment would have put the excavation completion somewhere around 2017.

Hooker Harvey's is the last Harvey's I know of that is still downtown. Yonge/Bloor, Bedford/Bloor, and, my most frequented location, Union Station, are all gone. Is there a chance the Union location will return? Or how about as part of the One Bloor retail component?

The Union Station one will be returning, but possibly in a different location within the complex.

Isn't there also one in the PATH at Commerce Court or something?

Back