Toronto One Bedford | ?m | 32s | Lanterra | KPMB

This part of Bloor is picking up very nicely. Once all that crap around the MacDonalds has been cleared out with new development we'll have extended the classy part of Bloor almost to Spadina.

But at the late Bedford is proceeding, you might well be in heaven by the time its complete.

they should start building some of these "avenue" style buildings with no parking... then what would you call them, greenies? Even though this is in a prime location its still gonna take me awhile to get excited about this one... by the looks of the number of responses on this thread, a lot of others too. thanks UD for all your hard work updating us with images@!

I'm bitter about this one because one of my favourite places to get food in the city (Pita Factory) was one of the restaurants that got evicted here. I still get to satisfy my cravings whenever I'm back in Waterloo, but that's not too often.

Besides the fact that all those places to eat will not come back (PF, Swiss Chalet, Harveys, Mr. Sub(?)) I do like this project a lot. I'm hoping the final product turns out well.

I'm bitter about this one because one of my favourite places to get food in the city (Pita Factory) was one of the restaurants that got evicted here. I still get to satisfy my cravings whenever I'm back in Waterloo, but that's not too often.

Besides the fact that all those places to eat will not come back (PF, Swiss Chalet, Harveys, Mr. Sub(?)) I do like this project a lot. I'm hoping the final product turns out well.

With the departure of Harvey's, Booster Juice, and Crepes a Gogo, I've been travelling much farther for food.

June 2nd Update

PICT1448.jpg

Find me a project where the underground portion doesn't take a long time. Especially ones like this where the basement is quite deep.

^ VU has been moving a quick rate. Not as deep but the area is much larger. Maple Leaf Square seemed to be built pretty fast considering it's size and the complexity of it. CityPlace underground lots seemed to be built overnight (Luna is above ground now and had a crane installed not too long before One Bedford)

Back