Toronto One Bedford | ?m | 32s | Lanterra | KPMB

This is from Tuesday:

img6394s.jpg

I think that Green P sits directly over the subway tunnel tho, so I don't know how likely it is to be redeveloped

I think that Green P sits directly over the subway tunnel tho, so I don't know how likely it is to be redeveloped

That lot extends all the way to Museum condos and Exhibit Residences, where the city and the developers have been working on a compromise for a new laneway back there.

I was under the impression that the parking authority is not going to let go of this land and that if anything happens to it, it would be to turn it into a 2-3 story parking ramp.

Also, very tricky to develop a lot that is hemmed in on all sides like that. It would have to be a condo with no windows, basically. There is a similar piece of land on King West between Portland and Brant. These may be the most stubborn places to get built on.

Off topic, but I have never noticed that sign at St.George station before. It identifies the lines by colour rather than name.

June 27 2009 update

The TTC sign's been there for quite some while ~

anyway, more photos ... One Bedford is now at the 7th floor ~

IMG_3945.jpg

IMG_3944.jpg

IMG_3946.jpg

Does anyone know what the estimated move-in date is for 1 Bedford? I've heard it was some time in 2010, but when?

It's crazy how Lanterra has so many big projects currently under construction...

Murano
1 Bedford
MLS
Neptune

June 30th

A stitched pano facing north-east, two shots. It's a fairly large image when fully expanded.

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

This project is an all-round winner in my estimation: Superb location, Decent architecture, wide Variety of unit-sizes should result in an intersting mix of residents, above-average space planning in the units themselves, competent Interior Designers, Landscape Architect on the consulting team.

Checked into available developer units for my parents, and its around 550k for under 800 sq ft, and I dont think that included parking, and it was a low floor with 12 ft ceilings.

Last edited:

Back