IMG_4092.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 720
  • IMG_4093.jpg
    IMG_4093.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 713
  • IMG_4094.jpg
    IMG_4094.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 699
Someone should haul out whoever represents Scientology in this city and ask them what precisely the status is of their derelict building.

Someone should haul out whoever represents Scientology in this city and ask them what precisely the status is of their derelict building.

Oh please. You and I both know that the Church of Scientology has a much higher calling (Xenu) ;) ... Don't you realize they are too busy taking advantage of naive (and wealthy) people to worry about their building on Yonge Street?

I'm hoping they've found their current location suits their needs and are realizing what a financial windfall selling the Yonge property would be. I think the Scientology building (as is) works really well with the Nicholas Residences.

The building looks great from the street level. Not that I dislike the building overall but I wish it did stand out a little more above the podium level and have a unique design feature to set it apart in the skyline from some of the other buildings in the downtown core.

The building looks great from the street level. Not that I dislike the building overall but I wish it did stand out a little more above the podium level and have a unique design feature to set it apart in the skyline from some of the other buildings in the downtown core.

Sometimes we need good background fabric buildings to make the landmark ones stand out. This is one of them. Too much flashiness means too much noise- if everything's flashy, nothing is.

I agree. I really like the fact that this is a very decent fabric building which is light on the eyes above podium level.

Back