Toronto MuseumHouse | 71.01m | 19s | Yorkville Group | P + S / IBI

Looks like 2 more floors to go.

museumd26.jpg

I have seen some great pictures here but that one is "art". Absolutely beautiful.

Once that Bazis poject drops in this stretch from Avenue to Bedford will be a really interesting and eclectic assortment by style & era. It always had great bones with the old Park Plaza, George or York Club, Conservatory. But there was too much crap interspersed.
No longer.

too bad the bloor street beautification didn't include the stretch west of avenue road. it's a great streetscape but it can really use some trees.

this building looks like the east facing views will be looking right at exhibit condos. it's going to be build right next to museum house right?

There will be a laneway between them. Neither MuseumHouse nor Exhibit will have units that are only on the side: every unit in both buildings will face either north or south (and some will face both!).

I actually like this project much better than One Bedford. It has bolder lines and just seems less fussy, if that makes any sense.

am i the only one who thinks this building ain't that bad? i mean, sure the cladding makes it look a bit dated, but this colour of green pops much more than the faded one bedford green.

am i the only one who thinks this building ain't that bad? i mean, sure the cladding makes it look a bit dated, but this colour of green pops much more than the faded one bedford green.

I'm with you. I dig the dark green and think Museum House will blend in very nicely on this stretch of Bloor as it continues to fill out.

One Bedford on the other hand is bland and too bulky.

Back