Toronto MuseumHouse | 71.01m | 19s | Yorkville Group | P + S / IBI

Sept. 6th

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

Oct 11

Just let everyone know not to waste their time, wait until Jan 2010 before trying to take any shots of this project as it too far down and to far away to get a shot.

driving by the corner of Bloor & Avenue Road tonight, looked like they were putting up a crane at the Museum House site....

We will have to wait until next year around Feb to see anything and by they they maybe selling something nice to eat at.

The crane

Dec. 12th

Still a hole working up, but a sales sign is up now

Thats one small/deep hole!...

I really love this re-development of Bloor/Avenue road (near the ROM, RCM, etc...)... We're adding some great height and stretching the skyline to an otherwise shorter area! Good stuff!... But it'll be harder to find stuff to eat now that all those little restaurants are going down the drain :(...

You can now start photographing this project as the forming is one floor from ground level and should be at grade by the end of the month.

From Urbanation on Twitter:

75569629.jpg

http://twitpic.com/18zpwd

Last edited:
March16th Update

Based on my memory of how deep this hole was I think two levels are poured now, two to go. This is moving along very slowly for the size of the site.
There was a group of construction type dudes hanging around the one area where we can get a shot of the parking levels and they stared me down, so I didn't get a pic. In the end, a hole is a hole. It should be at grade by mid-April

Back