Toronto Murano | ?m | 45s | Lanterra | a—A

April 1 Update

Murano south topping out

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

colour selection!! FINALLY!!

we must be one of the last ppl to do our colour selections... end of April.. so very excited since the wait has been like... FORRRever... :) bittersweet!

we must be one of the last ppl to do our colour selections... end of April.. so very excited since the wait has been like... FORRRever... :) bittersweet!

While you're there, have them confirm that your sink won't be right next to the power outlet as shown in several of the suite pics on here.

Roof Lighting

Murano north flicks the switch for the first time displaying rooftop lighting last night... hey, who knew that was coming?
It's much like RoCP 1 & 2 minus those horrendous blue lights. Murano's roof appears to be consistently lit on all sides, unlike RoCP.

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

Another View

504591488_GFciN-M-1.jpg

Last edited:
Woah, lights are nice. I like how they glow around the perimeter of the roof.

I love it when tall buildings light up like that at night. Gives TO a nice night view. I love the orange glow on the rooftops of many Cityplace buildings too. I'd like to see all the buildings in downtown TO with similar rooftop lightings. That'll be something.

Woah, lights are nice. I like how they glow around the perimeter of the roof.

I love it when tall buildings light up like that at night. Gives TO a nice night view. I love the orange glow on the rooftops of many Cityplace buildings too. I'd like to see all the buildings in downtown TO with similar rooftop lightings. That'll be something.

I also like lighting on rooftops or lighting which highlights a building's details by night, when it is done well.

That's awesome. I haven't received any notification for my colour selection yet and I'm on the 40th Floor. Did they call or send you a letter regarding this?

That is quite the cluster forming there, with Murano North and South, RoCP I and II, the Maclean Hunter building, and The Met plus Encore -- not to mention the future Aura, Burano and Lumiere. The difference between this photo and the same shot from five years ago would be immense.

Last edited:

Back