Toronto Murano | ?m | 45s | Lanterra | a—A

As see from the top of the sculptural staircase at the AGO, through the crane at Toronto Rehab:

3595886748_3be844cfc8_o.jpg

the bathroom counters are so tiny. How much were they charging for the marble upgrade? Like, there's maybe a square foot of marble used. Makes sense to just do it on your own.

31" granite bathroom counters with ceramic undermount sinks are being sold at Home Depot for under $250.

Another fantastic shot Caltrane! What have you been doing for so many years without a camera?!

Amazing density but wish the architecture of the individual buildings was better, Murano excepted. Thanks for the shot.

It is what it is ... the buildings construction range from the 1970s to present.
In 30 years, someone could think the Murano is a blight on the streetscape.:(

30 years? It won't take idiots 30 years to surface.

It always fills me with pride to gaze down Canada's urban Nahanni--our very own 2km long Bay St Canyon. No other city in Canada can touch it. :cool:

It is what it is ... the buildings construction range from the 1970s to present.
In 30 years, someone could think the Murano is a blight on the streetscape.:(

I disagree, after all, the Sutton Place Hotel still looks good, along with the postmodern Toronto Police Headquarters. But there are buildings in that photo that looked cheap from the day they were completed like the prominent ROCP twins.

Are the ROCP towers the last ones on the right in the picture?

Why do they get such negativity on here? I think these buildings are beautiful.

They used cheap materials and they look much cheaper in person.. although they already look bad in this picture to me.

I think the use for that crane is about done, I suspect it will come down in the next week or two.

Are the ROCP towers the last ones on the right in the picture?

Why do they get such negativity on here? I think these buildings are beautiful.
Ya i agree there not horrible (although they did cheap out) but there not amazing either. there just ok imo, there's lots of worse and better.

Back