Toronto Murano | ?m | 45s | Lanterra | a—A

Got my revised occupancy date for 16th floor south tower the other day.
Mid October.

yup revised occupancy for mid levels (25th floor of south tower are in nov)

for top floors are jan 2010

my first post.. :)

got builder notice in dec that our occupancy date (39th flr) was pushed back to jan 2010 from oct 2009.. and just received some welcome pkg from a utility company who obviously isn't aware that i won't be living there for another yr..

27 January 2009 photo update

DSC01566.jpg

yea, bay street, once upon a time had a lovely old toronto feel. i guess it's being fixed now in our modernist phase of architecture. still, those old brick walls were gorgeous... there are still some alive to the north and south of the U condos development.

Selection of Finishes

Just want to say thanks to everyone for the great photos! Keep up the excellent work!

Also wanted to let the folks in the upper floors of the South Tower know approximately when they should be expecting the call to pick their finishes. I know the wait has been a long one. The 21st floor is scheduled for the last week of February. They have scheduled one week per floor, so don't book your vacations on the week that its your turn. :)

Lanterra's design centre is located in Toy Factory Lofts.

finish selection...

Just wanna say thanks to Simplicio for the schedule.. my turn shall come in June (I can't believe it's actually happening!!) Luckily my vacation is booked for May!! :rolleyes:

Back