Toronto Murano | ?m | 45s | Lanterra | a—A

The water situation was solved long ago, this sucker is indeed moving slowly. Surely it will pick up speed very soon

Then don't expect Burano to start sales anytime soon then.

Most of Burano's units have already sold out.

Condo builders are also experiencing labour shortages and a lot of new projects that have had strong sales and are ready to go are essentially sitting waiting until labour can be moved from projects nearing completion to newer projects. I would not expect Burano to start for a while yet despite having sold most of the units.

Sales might have gone fast but producing drawings, getting permits, putting the thing out to tender, and scheduling construction all take a lot of time.

Exactly - Burano won't be starting any time soon despite strong sales... has Neptune even started? It had a few months head start for sales (also a Lanterra project)... also One Bedford only really got going last month.

Aug 22

Murano_2_August_22.JPG

Murano_August_22.JPG

Sept. 23rd... Surprise!!

murano1_Sept23-07.jpg

murano2_Sept23-07.jpg

murano3_Sept23-07.jpg

After what seemed like an eternity, this development is finally moving pretty fast. I must admit, I will miss walking by the giant hole every day.

Um, well it's moving... barely. If you compare photos of the south end of the complex from Aug 22 to Sept. 23rd it doesn't look like it's changed at all. But some movement has been made at the north end (at Grovsner St.)

On Friday afternoon I noticed construction crews were jackhammering away at one of the support columns in the northwest corner. It's hard to tell without any knowledge of construction or the project itself, but it almost appeared as if that one column was built a foot too tall (compared to the rest), and that crews had to scale it down before setting up the forms for the third floor.

So, it would seem that Murano has actually shrunk in height over the weekend, rather than grown taller.

Very surreal to see it above ground lol...

Does anyone know where I can find Burano renderings?

Back