Toronto MRKT | 53.03m | 15s | Tridel | CS&P

Yep. Love the shape and design of this this. But as I said before...everything looks great until Tridel starts rolling out the mullions...

...one would think with those deep pockets of theirs and all they've should of learned from their previous botchings, they'd go for much more subtle window walls.

It'll be interesting to see which Tridel shows up here. I still think their SQ1 and 2 projects earlier on in the Alexandra Park revitalization remains to be their best executed finished projects to date. While Via Bloor is a bit of a Jekyll and Hyde so far with quite a difference in quality between the two towers rising. Other recent downtown projects like Alter and Form had potential in concept but ended up being Tridelled down.

Sorry to disappoint, but this is 100% bad Tridel. The cross-hatched areas below (marked SP1) are all grey spandrel. East and west elevations are just as bad.

Screen Shot 2020-09-07 at 6.57.27 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-09-07 at 6.51.47 PM.png

Sorry to disappoint, but this is 100% bad Tridel. The cross-hatched areas below (marked SP1) are all grey spandrel. East and west elevations are just as bad.

View attachment 268159

View attachment 268151
Thanks so much for digging into this to showcase facts over just making assumptions. Really disappointed to see Tridel isn't stepping up for this project.

I was not sure I was making any assumptions, rather basing this on the high probability of grey spamdrel usage when considering the developer involved...either way though, I was really hoping to be proven wrong on this for this project. /le sigh

Back