Toronto Minto Midtown | 160.01m | 52s | Minto Group | Zeidler

Minto from Yorkville.

1795287561_eec38a8bda_b.jpg

love that last perspective... midtown or whatever you want to call the area between Bloor and Eglinton defines the "real" Toronto experience for me even more that downtown and the office towers. (the images usually seen on postcards)

As for Minto, I love the impact of the south tower with its angled and staggered face along Yonge.

love that last perspective... midtown or whatever you want to call the area between Bloor and Eglinton defines the "real" Toronto experience for me even more that downtown and the office towers. (the images usually seen on postcards)

Great picture Andrew3D! What exactly are you defining as the 'real' Toronto experience here? I'm not trying to challenge you or anything, its just an interesting, original perspective on the built environment of Toronto - can you expand on this at all?

hmmm, hard to put into words... I just have a soft spot for the area I mentioned. Like I said, its not the flashy supertall downtown core that gets on all the postcards. For the most part midtown is a nice mix of building styles with some pockets of high density yet still has a neighbourhood feel to it... something like that.

it would be nice if someone that has already moved in would take some pics of the interrior of the building........

Post concerning RioCan's Yonge Eglinton Centre expansion moved to new thread here.

Back