Toronto Maverick | 154.53m | 49s | Empire | Arcadis

…and that thread now exists. Linked above!

The sales suite for Empire's Maverick on restaurant row is being prepared - signage on King Street is now up.

IMG_20180904_171159.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_20180904_171159.jpeg
    IMG_20180904_171159.jpeg
    236.5 KB · Views: 840
I was already bothered by the fact that king blue was a twin tower complex and now we are about to have triplets. This building is essentially copying the King Blue design but without the balconies.

Yeah, on the map it's on the East side of downtown for some reason... should be between King Blue and 319 King W.

to whom it may concern u guys have wrong location for this project on the database maps, just realized after looking at the Koop's diagrams and the render poseted above.
http://urbantoronto.ca/map/

Yeah, on the map it's on the East side of downtown for some reason... should be between King Blue and 319 King W.
I'm trying to get this fixed. It's a bit of a mystery why our software does not recognize correct locations in some instances: the pin is automatically placed on the map based on the addresses that we enter, and that works 99% of the time. We're having trouble with another King address right now though.

Anyway, this one is now in the correct spot in the database file… but is not showing up on the map. We'll try to sort it out.

thanks for taking notice. I hope it works cause there are few other projects that have the same issue.

Wow.
So if I buy here and mortgage myself to the hilt.
Will I be a uber rich studly superstar model like in the video?

I'm in!

Back