Toronto MaRS Centre Phase 2 | 112.77m | 20s | Alexandria | B+H

Other forums members have also confirmed what I was told. Expectation is construction will restart in October. So this is not a baseless rumor.

Baseless rumour is exactly what this is. You have no proof of your October start date, therefore that makes it baseless.

other forum members are rarely a reliable source... especially when it sounds like they are just repeating each others rumour. but I dont think anyone will complain if it turns out to be true...

Wesportly spoke to the senior project manager at Aecon who said they are going to start construction in October.

College Park is in direct contact with upper management at MARS, who say that expectation is that construction begins this fall.

My contact at Aecon says construction begins in October.

How is that baseless?

Brans89, we all want to see this go forward, but I think it is best to wait until October, and see what happens.....then we can celebrate (or not)....

Brans, I hope, we all hope, that everything that you, Wesportly, and College Park says is true. We just tend to wait for official confirmation of these things by way of press releases from the developer, etc., before changing thread titles.

You have to appreciate the eagerness to be first with info like that though, even if it isn't confirmed. But at least when it is confirmed, rest assured they have the right to say "I told you so" lol.

Saw some workers scurrying in and out of the construction trailer today. I mentioned it to one of the maintenance workers in MaRS and he said it was supposed to be starting up again very soon.

marstump1.jpg

When ING sold it's insurance arm off and it became Intact, they changed that sign. I know, a total hack job. Intact's marketing agency should hang it's head in shame.

Yes, that Intact sign is new, I noticed it a couple of weeks ago for the first time. They spared no expense did they?

Back