Toronto Marlee Condos | 84.9m | 24s | Spotlight Development | RAW Design

Looks like it's a JV with Urban Capital too? @interchange42
While the project is on Spotlight's website, it's not on Urban Capital's, at least not yet, even though their name also appears on the docs. Maybe they are waiting for marketing renderings to declare an interest? I assume we'll end up adding them at some point, just waiting to see how it's all branded.

Quite familiar with the area. I'm happy to see some more density in the area, a stone's throw from a subway stop. Unfortunately, the area has really bad car traffic and Lawrence is absolutely brutal for pedestrians as they dodge cars coming off the Allen.
It IS bad for pedestrians. Maybe they shouldn't allow southbound Allen drivers go onto Marlee. The whole intersection is going to get a lot more busy as it gets redeveloped, so I hope there will be improvements for the increase in local residents. The city should consider a connection from southbound Allen to Glencairn. Maybe only to westbound Glencairn. There is room as Glen Park there has no buildings on that stretch anymore. Don't know how it would go down with the neighbors, but it might be better than the current Allen-Lawrence situation.

The settlement (24-storey proposal) has been ratified by the OLT:

PLN - Architectural Plans - 782 Marlee_Revised Architectural-13.jpg
PLN - Architectural Plans - 782 Marlee_Revised Architectural-14.jpg
PLN - Architectural Plans - 782 Marlee_Revised Architectural-15.jpg
PLN - Architectural Plans - 782 Marlee_Revised Architectural-16.jpg

Back