Toronto Maple Leaf Square | 185.92m | 54s | Lanterra | KPMB

Anyone know if there are plans for a sidewalk patio at e11even? That would add some much needed street and variety to the streetscape.

To quote Interchange42 above, "Seen in the first of the three photos above, e11even restaurant will open on November 11th at the corner of Bremner and York. In the summer the restaurant will have patio seating under Canopy."

Yes, Canopy being the artwork by UVA hanging under the canopy.

Regarding the PATH questions; this building is already connected to the PATH network by the bridge from the Air Canada Centre (which is turn is connection to Union Station, etc.)

Two future PATH links are planned; one at bridge height going over Lake Shore but under the Gardiner to whatever gets built at 90 Harbour, and the other one underground from Longo's to Ãce.

According to the PATH diagram from Infinity 3 for the south west side of MLS, 16 York, Infinity 3 (25 Lower Simcoe), 18 York and the CN tower will be connected to the path aswell.

UVA_CANOPY__1.jpg

UVA_CANOPY__2.jpg

UVA_CANOPY__3.jpg

UVA_CANOPY__4.jpg

UVA_CANOPY__5.jpg

UVA_CANOPY__6.jpg

UVA_CANOPY__7.jpg

UVA_CANOPY__8.jpg

UVA_CANOPY__9.jpg

UVA_CANOPY__10.jpg

Source

Last edited:
They do take reservations but for this game the reservation list closed a few days in advance. By 5:30 the lineup was half of what is shown in the pictures. If you get there by 4:30 for a 7pm game you can get in for a table and see the game on the huge screen.

They sometimes take reservations. When we went a few weeks ago, we called for a reservation and they said they weren't taking them that day; we had to wait about 45 minutes. There were no games on the day we went.

Clearly the best place in Toronto to go to see the worst-dressed Torontonians is this RS joint. Vomit. (I bet they're all from K-W and the outer 905. Those photos remind me of the heaps of WT I saw yesterday in downtown Kitchener for the Octoberfest parade... :D)

Last edited:
Clearly the best place in Toronto to go to see the worst-dressed Torontonians is this RS joint. Vomit. (I bet they're all from K-W and the outer 905. Those photos remind me of the heaps of WT I saw yesterday in downtown Kitchener for the Octoberfest parade... :D)

I find it amusing that many people on this site bash people from the 905 so much, and yet they contribute so much to downtown Toronto's restaurants, bars, clubs, sports teams, etc...
But I am not going to start a 416 vs. 905 argument.. Or a K-W argument (I'm from UW). Just saying, any sports bar is gonna get its dirty people, its not just this one, it just happens to be a popular one..

Back