Toronto Maple Leaf Square | 185.92m | 54s | Lanterra | KPMB

Gorgeous photos. And by the way, Infinity looks sleek and perfectly cute in your photos. Haha :cheers:

MLS, however, is just plain amazin'

February 7 2009 update

just to follow everyone else's actions ... here's mine ~

IMG_3306.jpg

IMG_3307.jpg

Exactly what is that green thing that sorta looks like a curtain-wall hanging from the MLS?? glass of that colour would look really cool on Trump

Exactly what is that green thing that sorta looks like a curtain-wall hanging from the MLS?? glass of that colour would look really cool on Trump

Yes, what exactly is that. Looks like a giant rug hanging over the side of the podium haha.

It's a protective netting to prevent anything that comes off of the condo construction from damaging the podium

I can't wait for Ice to be built too. Might have to wait til 2020 or so in this economy.

My predication of ground breaking is Spring/Summer 2010 (all 3 buildings)
The condos in the first tower which will be 55 stories are 75% sold,the second 65 story tower is going to hit the market in spring.From what i have heard (yes even in todays shaky economy) this project is already drawing plenty of attention both here in Toronto and around the world.

ICE will actually be part of a larger community called YORK CENTRE and Lanterra is partnering with the well-known commercial/retail developer Cadillac Fairview. York Centre will consist of a 31 storey 800,000 sq. ft of office tower along with the two ICE residential towers and a 1 acre landscaped public space surrounded with retail outlets.At the moment in Toronto Cadillac Fairview are building The RBC Centre,Maple Leaf Square and The Residences at the Ritz-Carlton.

Cadillac Fairview Corporation Limited
The OTPP maintains a prominent role as one of Canada's largest investors, owning investments across Canada. Through its fully owned subsidiary Cadillac Fairview,Lanterra the OTPP owns properties including the Toronto-Dominion Centre, Toronto Eaton Centre, and the Rideau Centre in Ottawa. Through its investment arm, Teachers' Private Capital, the OTPP owns or has interests in companies such as Bell Canada (BCE), Samsonite, Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment, Maple Leaf Foods, Parmalat Canada, Doane Pet Care, Shoppers Drug Mart, and Worldspan. In 2006 it acquired a 20% stake in CTVglobemedia.

http://www.cadillacfairview.com/notesdata/hr/cf_lp4w_lnd_webstation.nsf/page/Development

Sorry for getting off topic on Maple Leaf Square.

Last edited:
February 11

From under the Gardiner. They are installing green cladding on the west side of the SW condo tower.
3282663162_9ff08176c8_b.jpg

They are installing the same green cladding on the east side of the NE condo tower.
3282663182_b7f377fdfe_b.jpg

Back