Toronto Maple Leaf Square | 185.92m | 54s | Lanterra | KPMB

maple leaf sq was the most pleasant surprise on my photo tour... maybe because the raptor game had just finished and bremner was streaming with people... these towers wonderfully power down on york and the fancy led lights up the sq which is buzzing with action. just love it.

maple leaf sq was the most pleasant surprise on my photo tour... maybe because the raptor game had just finished and bremner was streaming with people... these towers wonderfully power down on york and the fancy led lights up the sq which is buzzing with action. just love it.

Hope you got us some photos of these guys (or gals.. have we created an official gender for MLS?)... :)

Did the Raps win?

ok here is a sneak peek....

sany1464.jpg

alot more pictures to come over the next few days...

Last edited:
FTW can also mean F*** the world.... But FTW is also For the Win :D

Don't worry Cal... You're not that old... We still can't keep up with you :)

WHOAH!!!... MLS looks SOOOO tall in your shot :D

I've never really liked the glass on MLS... It looks too old and faded/dark/grey...
:)

Go Raps... or..... not.... :rolleyes:

***WOW!... In that shot Caltrane, MLS's roof looks SOOO sharp! (and pointed)!

great stuff!

MLS is looking nice :D

I have alot more pictures coming this week... so when you come home afterschool you'll always have some updates to view here!!!

I have some close up angles of the roof which I will post tomorrow

I also have some shots from further down Bremner with Infiniety in the foreground.

I'd like to see them make that part of Bremner closed to traffic during games or concerts. Make it more of a plaza for pedestrians.

I'd like to see them make that part of Bremner closed to traffic during games or concerts. Make it more of a plaza for pedestrians.

nice thought but that is where the entrance to the underground parking is so it is more likely to attract more traffic than less :(

Back