Toronto M5V Condominiums | 118.87m | 35s | Lifetime | Core Architects

August 2 2009 update

The Hole's Definitely Getting Shallower
IMG_1389.jpg

The Crane
IMG_1390.jpg

I went by the M5V as well this weekend. Here are more pics....

I do have a blog on the M5V as well. If you want to see it, let me know and I can send the link.

Attachments

• IMG_5367.jpg
    IMG_5367.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 234
  • IMG_5369.jpg
    IMG_5369.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 224
a realtor friend told me that M5V was bought out by Lifetime Dev't and BLVD (developers of 17 Foot High Lofts). Anyone know?

No, have not heard anything of the sort...but will certainly pay attention.

Thanks to the bloggers who posted pics, by the way...very reassuring to see a project rise up from the ground in these uncertain times.

Thought so. I could have sworn that the TAS name was still quite prominent. Interesting development if the property has actually changed hands.

Thought so. I could have sworn that the TAS name was still quite prominent. Interesting development if the property has actually changed hands.

As a buyer, purchasing in good faith that a particular builder is building the
condo, do we not have any recourse if that project is sold to another builder to complete? Isn't that a huge part of what you are purchasing--the builder??!!:confused:

Lifetime is in M5V!

As a buyer, purchasing in good faith that a particular builder is building the
condo, do we not have any recourse if that project is sold to another builder to complete? Isn't that a huge part of what you are purchasing--the builder??!!:confused:

I walked by the site tonight and there is both the "LIFETIME" logo and TAS logo on the new hoarding. That is indeed big news. Perhaps Maz couldn't get the financing alone to build it. Their website still has no Lifetime on it.

Mods, you can change the thread title to include the new partner.

Legal Opinion on M5V/ Lifetime arrangement.

Wow...buyers should be made aware of any such development...I am certain there is a legal implication as purchasers would have made a decision to buy based on the TAS package/ goodwill/ etc.

Any lawyers on this site?

Back