Toronto Lumiere Condominiums | ?m | 32s | Lifetime | Wallman Architects

October 9, 2008

Going deep!

lumiere1.jpg

lumiere2.jpg

lumiere3.jpg

lumiere4.jpg

yikes ... that sure looks like some tight turns + spaces in the underground parking

I think this project takes the new cake for the slowest moving project ... see the picture above, it's not that much farther up then that.

Could someone give this project an update? Has this project halted because of the weather?

Halted because of the weather?

You mean the impending 'Snowmageddon'?

(Refreshing to see that Environment Canada is now being run by the Toronto Sun editorial team.)

Nope, I think that term was first coined by environment Canada!

Cranes were working yesterday.

You mean the impending 'Snowmageddon'?

(Refreshing to see that Environment Canada is now being run by the Toronto Sun editorial team.)

QUICK, call the army again ... oh wait, Mel L. is not in office.

Regarding construction, maybe Menkes moved most of their trades to the Four Seasons and Luxe sites ???

Last edited:
Nope, I think that term was first coined by environment Canada!

I think they were actually only quoting American news reports about the weather (who had name it Snowmageddon a couple days before EC published it in their warning). I laughed though :p but they're not really at fault.

Yeah that was really crazy But even crazier is this new gang at City Hall have forgotten to get the plows into certain streets in my Parkdale neighbourhood throughout these past snowstorms.

Call and complain to the revelant dept (I can't recall the name) ... it seems to me that staffers have been less than diligent when clearing the side roads.

Back