Vaughan Leviathan at Canada's Wonderland | 93.26m | ?s | Cedar Fair

CW is close to having the most coasters for any amusement park with 16, the most being 17 at Cedar Point, Sandusky, Ohio.
First time I visited, there were only 4.

Dec 25
Some how I ended up in this area on a photo shoot that was not plan in the first place and decided to give you a late Christmas gift.

This is taking up a fair size of the park. Looking at the drop, I prefer Kings Island ride over this one.

The erection is still on going and should be completed by late January or Feb.

More photos up on site under Wonderland Leviathan
6609501143_41b8481892_b.jpg

6609504689_0848e326ec_b.jpg

6609507265_b5aa791514_b.jpg

6609502551_4acc487ed9_b.jpg

6609497807_605776d12a_b.jpg

May not directly have to do with Leviathan, but just wondering what Canadas Wonderland could do to expand. Clearly they are running out of room by the way Leviathan was constructed through the parking lot and towering over other rides in the park? Is there any land they would purchase adjacent or any nearby land they could purchase and have some mode of transportation in between? Is it even necessary for them to purchase more land or is it more efficient to stick with the land mass they have and continue to upgrade and reinvent the area? Just bringing life to an old topic :)

May not directly have to do with Leviathan, but just wondering what Canadas Wonderland could do to expand. Clearly they are running out of room by the way Leviathan was constructed through the parking lot and towering over other rides in the park? Is there any land they would purchase adjacent or any nearby land they could purchase and have some mode of transportation in between? Is it even necessary for them to purchase more land or is it more efficient to stick with the land mass they have and continue to upgrade and reinvent the area? Just bringing life to an old topic :)

I think Wonderland used to own a lot more land but when Paramount owned the park, they sold a lot of it off. What a crap move.

Shut down parts of the parking lot and expand the theme park into the parking lot. They can either put the parking underground, or build above ground parking garages. Eventually the land will be worth too much to waste on all of that surface parking.

They are not running out of room. The reasons for putting Leviathan where they did had nothing to do with not having enough space. It's going to make for an absolutely awesome entrance into the park, with the huge hammerhead turnaround at the front gate.

The park sold the land across the street while the current owners, Cedar Fair, owned the property. Not Paramount.

There is a ton of room for them in the park boundaries. We will probably see stuff torn down at some point, but they currently have no plans to do that.

I can see a large parking garage here in the near future.. which can of course free up a very large parking lot for development.

wow from that video, they have seriously exaggerated the tree cover of the park.
anyone know where in the park "dinosaurs alive" is? I remember a few years ago working there I stumbled across an abandoned ocean themed area (where they kept the dolphins before animal rights got them in the 90s). It was spooky. Its the area with the blue tent right beside the major mac ramp off the 400. Another really cool place there was the road that goes between the "guest area" and the highway. Its really overgrown with native species, you'd never know it was beside a highway.

Back