Toronto L-Tower | 204.82m | 58s | Cityzen | Daniel Libeskind

LTower in the sun.jpg

Attachments

• LTower in the sun.jpg
    LTower in the sun.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 2,218
it is a nice building but should have been a bit taller because of the location beacuase if 45 bay and other proposals go up in the sky L tower wont be visible in the skyline.

it is a nice building but should have been a bit taller because of the location beacuase if 45 bay and other proposals go up in the sky L tower wont be visible in the skyline.

Lol that's not a reason to have built L Tower any taller.

I don't mind the north facade of the Ritz. The south side is horrendous though. And the zippered profile feature would have looked better with darker cladding (as was shown in the renderings).

Just remember that the south isn't finished. Tough to say exactly how good or bad it'll be until the remaining quarter or so of its cladding starts to go up.

It already blocks out 90% of the CN tower from The Esplanade. It's tall enough!

Ha yes, that's the only thing I don't really like about the L Tower... there used to be such a nice CN Tower view all the way down the Esplanade, but now the two towers overlap each other and you can't enjoy either. I thought I was the only one to notice. Silly complaint, I know.

Always enjoy looking at your pics, Marcanadian. Thanks!

I agree and appreciate all the people taking the time to post pics of L-Tower on here. I Can't understand all the criticism I'm reading in the last couple pages.

L-Tower set the bar much higher for new condo construction in Toronto. I love the look and design of this building. Also the builder and contractors working there are all terrific and should be very proud of such an amazing icon.

This was the most complicated and difficult condo building in Toronto to date. If you cannot appreciate the hard work, cost and dedication that has gone into this building, there is another reason why anyone would trash-talk L-Tower. Could it be tower envy?

Back