Toronto L-Tower | 204.82m | 58s | Cityzen | Daniel Libeskind

Summerlicious

9281736056_ff32847748_b.jpg

sMT, your postcard images are the best.

To provide some contrast to all the color, here is our favourite tower in black and white ...

9279198729_3414eceb78_b.jpg

By the way, the bright star in the east is the waxing crescent moon (sometimes called the young moon).

Last edited:
Question?

I wonder how the two-storey penthouse windows will match with the window wall pattern on the south and west facade. Due to the changed design of the penthouse, the original drawings/renderings and model at the sales office are obsolete.

9287736048_3a975565de_b.jpg

Just a guess but I imagine they will put up some steel framework and use the same cladding. You can see a notch out of that wall midway up that looks like a beam would rest on.

It's pretty much this except on the upper level the white panels are in different positions

EDIT:actually on further inspection - there is going to be a large double height balcony/terrace in that penthouse with glazed sliding doors at the lower level

Last edited:
It's pretty much this except on the upper level the white panels are in different positions

EDIT:actually on further inspection - there is going to be a large double height balcony/terrace in that penthouse with glazed sliding doors at the lower level
Further inspection of what?

... there is going to be a large double height balcony/terrace in that penthouse with glazed sliding doors at the lower level

Very interesting! Good for the owner of the penthouse, but I wonder what this will do to the facade of the L Tower. It would be nice to see some rendering of this major change in design. Based on the speed of window installation it might take months before we will actually see the real thing.

Another topic: The link to this nice photo taken from a Market Square penthouse was posted on the Berczy construction thread.

9305930682_d42bfcc7ee_o.jpg

Last edited:

Back