Toronto L-Tower | 204.82m | 58s | Cityzen | Daniel Libeskind

awesome contributions as always guys. Skyjacked, do you think it would be possible to aim your camera over at the west donlands sometime soon? I'd love to get a full aerial update of the area.

I posted my most recent decent pics at the West Don Lands Pan Am thread and the Market Wharf thread. I hope they will hold you over until I can update in the new year.

Last edited:
Udo, quite frankly (and for what little it may be worth), I wouldn't change a thing on what you do. Your work, among those of others on these threads, are nothing short of magical and is what keeps me coming back every day. Please, don't stop.:D

I agree wholeheartedly. We can’t seriously be bashing Udo here so I will proceed on the assumption that it was not the plan. His efforts have produced some very informative and fascinating posts and the post in question was no exception. Having been recently tuned up on the rules for posting, I feel comfortable in saying the photos in question were well within the intentions of the rules of conduct. If not, I would expect 42 to weigh in and clarify.

Udo has had access to some of my photos that were not posted and I would like to share some of the results. He may not have picked these pictures but I like them so I am going to post them. Keep in mind, nothing was planned, this is just a small sample of what he has managed to salvage from my mess.

DSCN0959_distort.jpg

DSCN1146_pano.jpg

This last picture I sent to Udo to demonstrate how much haze there was an how little I could see. A short while later I got this back and I was suitably impressed. I had no idea this was buried in the photo I sent.

Mississauga.jpg

Don’t let anybody discourage you Udo. We need what you bring to the forum.

Insane views! If taken from the crane that'd be several floors above the penthouse(s) but the view would almost be the same from them. After 30 years, L just might surpass RBP's as my favorite scrapper in the southern part of downtown.

The view from the crane is admittedly different than what you will see if you live at the L tower. I have a few pictures from Friday morning (Dec. 21) taken from the building. In the first photo I took a couple of point and shoot with flash pictures from 55 hoping the little bit of snow would look like stars. It sort of worked.

North_from55.jpg

This picture is also from 55 almost an hour later.

IMG_2501.jpg

These two are from somewhere lower. Sorry, I wasn’t paying attention to where I was exactly.

IMG_2520.jpg

IMG_2522.jpg

I know people say this a lot Skyjacked but seriously this should be Photo of the Day. Also thanks for the amazing pictures with no snark and griping. It's depressing on this site sometimes and you remain a constant source of positiveness and information with none of the bitching that others seem to feel necessary.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know people say this a lot Skyjacked but seriously this should be Photo of the Day.

Last edited by interchange42; Today at 01:48. Reason: reposted image deleted

interchange42, you deleted the picture wolfewood suggested should be Photo of the Day. Can you please let us know which of SkyJacked's pictures wolfewood liked best? Was it the last one with the raindrops on the glass? This would be my pick, but I would like to know what wolfewood thinks. Instead of deleting the image and with doing so effecting the content of the posting maybe next time you can just replace the reposted image with a link to it. Thanks.

Last edited:
Also thanks for the amazing pictures with no snark and griping. It's depressing on this site sometimes and you (SkyJacked) remain a constant source of positiveness and information with none of the bitching that others seem to feel necessary.

Well said. My thoughts exactly. Skyjacked is setting an example for us all.

Last edited:
interchange42, you deleted the picture wolfewood suggested should be Photo of the Day. Can you please let us know which of SkyJacked's pictures wolfewood liked best? Was it the last one with the raindrops on the glass? This would be my pick, but I would like to know what wolfewood thinks. Instead of deleting the image and with doing so effecting the content of the posting maybe next time you can just replace the reposted image with a link to it. Thanks.

It was that one, yes. Didn't realize that reposting photos like that was against the rules, whoops lol

It depends on how far after the initial post the images are reposted. Perhaps wolfewood could just indicate 'the second image down' or something similar?

Great collage udo! Do you have one camera dedicated to just that, or a tripod or mount that allows you to return the camera to the same spot each time you want to update the view?

Great collage udo! Do you have one camera dedicated to just that, or a tripod or mount that allows you to return the camera to the same spot each time you want to update the view?

No dedicated camera or fixed mount. I reposition tripod and camera every time and then try to align the resulting pictures with Photoshop.

Last edited:
Thanks travis3000 and everyone else.

Very nice Udo, can I keep it?

Not a creature was stirring so I posted some favorites.

14353.jpg

IMG_15792.jpg

IMG_21852.jpg

Udo: You keep amazing us with such interesting photo posts. The collage is great.

Skyjacked: I love that first picture of the Porter plane on approach over the eastern gap with the Leslie St. spit and brilliant sunrise as a backdrop. A very calm and tranquil image. Beautiful shot.

Back