Toronto L-Tower | 204.82m | 58s | Cityzen | Daniel Libeskind

So when do u guys think this building will appear finished. I know they've said 2013, but from the looks of it, it will top out by oct-nov-ish. Do u think the cladding will be finished by Jan-Feb?

The cladding should finish before then, I imagine it's the interior construction that takes longest

I think it will probably top out before then, they are going faster than 1 floor per week at this rate so my guess would be last week of september/first week of october. As for the glass, december/january is my guess

This is gonna be one of the best looking buildings in the city and a Toronto landmark for sure. Incredible. This is the most innovative building I've seen since the twisted sisters out in Mississauga.

up close

7809155144_66da814b0d_z.jpg
7809163292_89bfd73459_z.jpg

7809157218_597b56cc55_z.jpg
7809159520_c0395904c6_z.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome shots udo! I was just there the other day and had no idea that there was glass up on the southwest corner.

They are scheduled to reach the second last residential floor (57) on Wednesday according to the construction schedule

Last edited:
This building is so fantastic. The other day I was marveling at how much it adds to the view from just east of the n/e corner of Church and Front. It's absolutely beautiful and very nicely adds to the feeling in that neighborhood along that stretch of Front of being tucked in by the CBD.

L-Tower last night:

IMG_0007.jpg

L-Tower this afternoon:
If you look close, you can see some brave souls doing the edge walk outside the CN Tower

IMG_0033.jpg

Back