Toronto L-Tower | 204.82m | 58s | Cityzen | Daniel Libeskind

I'm confused, shouldn't this one already be bending back inwards from one side by now ? It's just box currently.

I'm confused, shouldn't this one already be bending back inwards from one side by now ?

It is.:)

You can see it starting to curve on the north side if you look at the columns.

W9T8B.jpg

The weather wall (or whatever it is called) gets completely shifted up one floor by every second Friday. That has been the patern now for the last few floors.

The weather wall (or whatever it is called) gets completely shifted up one floor by every second Friday. That has been the patern now for the last few floors.

At this rate it means it will be July 2013 before they reach the top floor.

walked past yesterday and this one is already an imposing brute. can't imagine how overwhelming the boot would have been (perhaps too much).

At this rate it means it will be July 2013 before they reach the top floor.

lol!!! hopefully it'll speed up... and actually, it will get a bit worse with each floor, because each floor plate is bigger!! LOOOOOL!
no. i hope it speeds up,

Pretty sure that floor plate will be getting bigger for like another 20-25 floors, before it starts thinning down

Didn't UT run an article a few months back where a Cityzen representative said it will be 4 days per floor now?

Is it possible the weather wall is moving up every 2 floors vs. 1? It seems pretty tall.

I'm confused, shouldn't this one already be bending back inwards from one side by now ? It's just box currently.

the floorplate actually gets smaller...

The floorplate is getting larger with every floor as the north façade is canting outwards. It won't cant inwards until the top dozen or so floors.

Back