Hamilton King William Urban Rentals | 97.56m | 30s | LIUNA | Graziani + Corazza

Really curious who the commercial tenants will be here. Looks like 1 unit is still for lease, but they covered the windows on the other two, so perhaps those are rented?
I have it on good authority that one tenant opening here will be Kinton Ramen.

It has been about 3 years since I have been here and I was really surprised. The area around this development is really nice and could be Hamilton’s version of King West! Taken 12 June.

IMG_3597.jpeg

IMG_3598.jpeg
IMG_3599.jpeg
IMG_3600.jpeg
IMG_3601.jpeg
IMG_3602.jpeg
IMG_3603.jpeg
IMG_3605.jpeg

Oh man that first picture - it's so hard to erase the grungy side of the bingo hall I was so used to in my mind waiting for the bus here all those years.. it used to be soo sketchy..

Still wish they had installed uplighting on the podium - missed opportunity - esp. since all the buildings on each side of it on king have it - but at least there are streetlights now.

Last edited:
My partner and I loved this building so much we decided to stay in Hamilton and are officially moving in here August 1 and we can not wait!!! I will eventually have lots of photos to share and can answer some questions. :D

Edit: If you click my Instagram link in my signature then view my story you can see some video of my unit 1 bed + Den and some photos from outside. I didn't get any images of the amenities yet because I was so blown away by them I forgot to take photos or video haha. Story will vanish by 6pm June 26 though.

Last edited:
My partner and I loved this building so much we decided to stay in Hamilton and are officially moving in here August 1 and we can not wait!!! I will eventually have lots of photos to share and can answer some questions. :D

Edit: If you click my Instagram link in my signature then view my story you can see some video of my unit 1 bed + Den and some photos from outside. I didn't get any images of the amenities yet because I was so blown away by them I forgot to take photos or video haha. Story will vanish by 6pm June 26 ththough.
Amazing!

Edit: If you click my Instagram link in my signature then view my story you can see some video of my unit 1 bed + Den and some photos from outside. I didn't get any images of the amenities yet because I was so blown away by them I forgot to take photos or video haha. Story will vanish by 6pm June 26 though.
Congrats. So glad you're staying in Hamilton too!
Show us photos when you get some.

Btw, you guys are trading access to an indoor pool for an outdoor one 🤪
Kidding aside, it's an exciting new chapter for you guys to watch downtown evolve every day before your eyes.

Congrats. So glad you're staying in Hamilton too!
Show us photos when you get some.

Btw, you guys are trading access to an indoor pool for an outdoor one 🤪
Kidding aside, it's an exciting new chapter for you guys to watch downtown evolve every day before your eyes.
Haha that's okay I will be making great use of all the other amenities to make up for the lack of the indoor pool! The two amazing gyms and the boot camp gym will get plenty of use from me so will the amazing games room and two theaters! Since I work from home I am also looking forward to the private offices, boardrooms and co-working spaces to change it up from my home office. :D

Back