Hamilton King William Urban Rentals | 97.56m | 30s | LIUNA | Graziani + Corazza

Today:
1000005977.jpg

What's up with the solid spandrel on the first floor on the corner there? Why bother having "glassed" areas if it's just gonna be all solid anyways? Looks ugly..

It was from a distance so I may have missed it, who knows. Good to see it paved regardless, I'm guessing it'll reopen in the next few days.

Doesn't have the dotted lines on it yet, so yeah probably a day or so from opening.

Also are there no street lights being installed on the cobalt side?

Doesn't have the dotted lines on it yet, so yeah probably a day or so from opening.

Also are there no street lights being installed on the cobalt side?
Seems to be bases for them in some spots, though obviously not installed.

Would prefer to see lights integrated into these newer developments instead of filling the sidewalk with more stuff.

George St between Bay and Caroline never had the light posts installed weirdly enough, and it's been fine with the light from the building for the last like 4 years.

Seems to be bases for them in some spots, though obviously not installed.

Would prefer to see lights integrated into these newer developments instead of filling the sidewalk with more stuff.

George St between Bay and Caroline never had the light posts installed weirdly enough, and it's been fine with the light from the building for the last like 4 years.
I find this development rather odd because unlike all the buildings around it there is no "uplighting" on the podium which makes those balconies feel very dark at night. So I echo your sentiment - I wish they had integrated lights into the podium of this development, imo it's actually quite strange that they didn't..

And yeah I thought that's what I saw in the sidewalk were the spots where the streetlights would be... just making sure.. that should help brighten up that side at least.

oOo new streetlamps! <3

right on cue :p

are they wired underneath or will they have a cable going from light to light like on the other side?

If Hamilton manages to restore all of its remaining heritage stock as well as this project, then it will actually have a very nice downtown.

Back