Toronto Ivy Condos | 102.41m | 32s | Dream | RAW Design

May 12, 2023
IMG_6346.jpeg
IMG_6349.jpeg
IMG_6352.jpeg

Earlier today I received an email regarding the Final Tentative Occupancy Date:

Construction is progressing well on the building, and we are pleased to now set your Final Tentative Occupancy Date, which supersedes the current Tentative Occupancy Date.
YOUR FINAL TENTATIVE OCCUPANCY DATE IS January 2, 2024.

We will advise you of the Firm Occupancy Date in due time, which will be set in accordance with the Statement of Critical Dates.
The setting of your Final Tentative Occupancy Date may change other future Critical Dates, as set out in the Statement of Critical Dates provided by the Vendor at the time the Purchase Agreement was signed (in accordance with the terms of the Tarion Warranty Corporation Addendum that forms a part of the Purchase Agreement).

We are also pleased to confirm that there were no delays to construction of your unit as a result of the pandemic, and accordingly, you can disregard our first notice of Unavoidable Pandemic Delay dated March 28, 2020.

All other terms and conditions of the Purchase Agreement shall remain the same and time shall continue to be of the essence. All capitalized terms set out herein shall have the meanings set out in the Purchase Agreement for such defined terms.

Please ensure that you provide a copy of this letter to your lawyer, and if applicable, your lender.

If you have any questions, please contact ivy@bakersales.info.
Yours truly,
Mutual Street Inc.
IMG_6409.jpeg

Earlier today I received an email regarding the Final Tentative Occupancy Date:

Construction is progressing well on the building, and we are pleased to now set your Final Tentative Occupancy Date, which supersedes the current Tentative Occupancy Date.
YOUR FINAL TENTATIVE OCCUPANCY DATE IS January 2, 2024.

We will advise you of the Firm Occupancy Date in due time, which will be set in accordance with the Statement of Critical Dates.
The setting of your Final Tentative Occupancy Date may change other future Critical Dates, as set out in the Statement of Critical Dates provided by the Vendor at the time the Purchase Agreement was signed (in accordance with the terms of the Tarion Warranty Corporation Addendum that forms a part of the Purchase Agreement).

We are also pleased to confirm that there were no delays to construction of your unit as a result of the pandemic, and accordingly, you can disregard our first notice of Unavoidable Pandemic Delay dated March 28, 2020.

All other terms and conditions of the Purchase Agreement shall remain the same and time shall continue to be of the essence. All capitalized terms set out herein shall have the meanings set out in the Purchase Agreement for such defined terms.

Please ensure that you provide a copy of this letter to your lawyer, and if applicable, your lender.

If you have any questions, please contact ivy@bakersales.info.
Yours truly,
Mutual Street Inc. View attachment 481985
Hi my FINAL TENTATIVE OCCUPANCY DATE IS October 2, 2023. Will they change again?

Hi my FINAL TENTATIVE OCCUPANCY DATE IS October 2, 2023. Will they change again?
I have Jan 2nd as well and I am on the 15th floor. I’m guessing you are on a lower floor? They may change these dates as they are still tentative

Stop work order issued June 1st has not been resolved

Attachments

• E623BD79-DDC8-4520-9B98-1430D6A184BA.png
    E623BD79-DDC8-4520-9B98-1430D6A184BA.png
    290.7 KB · Views: 54
  • D7141957-568C-43E1-9B0D-3C505D22D710.png
    D7141957-568C-43E1-9B0D-3C505D22D710.png
    1,004.2 KB · Views: 54

Back