Toronto Infinity Condos | ?m | 35s | Conservatory Group | Richmond Architects

Digging well underway now. Taken this weekend from the Roundhouse Park.

4808832618_886ccfd1ec_b.jpg

4808212501_7b4d03c734_b.jpg

thanks montage ... its makes me wonder though are they digging for ICE or Infinity 3+4 ... seems like the primary focus is on the ICE site and that they are only digging a construction ramp down towards the ICE site through the Infinity 3+4 property or something ~

just a thought

thanks montage ... its makes me wonder though are they digging for ICE or Infinity 3+4 ... seems like the primary focus is on the ICE site and that they are only digging a construction ramp down towards the ICE site through the Infinity 3+4 property or something ~

just a thought
Based on my impression of the site I think Infinity is underway and they are digging for that project. But it does appear they are going to dig one big hole for both projects.

A picture of a Porter plane landing? What's that have to do with Inifinity? I can see a really tiny section of the construction site on the bottom left... but that's about it.

its called a context shot!

do we still have any renders of phase 3&4 ? I am just hoping that the new buildings will be a mirror image of the first 2 rather than oriented the same way which would look completely stupid. And ya, with ICE starting at the same time suddenly we have yet another massive construction site...

Redroom, sorry to say that the new phase will not be a mirror image. Two pieces of evidence:

This tiny image (the only one of the complex on the Conservatory Group's Infinity page) can only be from the northeast side...

Infinity3.jpg

and see the north arrows attached to the floor plan below (the plan itself has south at top):

Infinity3floor.jpg

Are these buildings going to have retail? The only thing good about the first building is the retail and restaurants that line the Bremner side. (especially the patio at Hoops) At least if it has retail, it will help animate the area and attract people.

i feel like grand trunk crescent should be transformed into a pedestrian mall. nothing fancy, maybe kinda like a whoof? (spelling?), but with all these condos this little road seems useless

whoa, 1 week and all that digging? I hope that there is some pedestrian mall... at least it would give the place some activity upground instead of all underground (not to say that it's bad either).

its called a context shot!

do we still have any renders of phase 3&4 ? I am just hoping that the new buildings will be a mirror image of the first 2 rather than oriented the same way which would look completely stupid. And ya, with ICE starting at the same time suddenly we have yet another massive construction site...

Whichever way they're oriented...they will still suck..and don't belong in this location.

do we still have any renders of phase 3&4 ? I am just hoping that the new buildings will be a mirror image of the first 2 rather than oriented the same way which would look completely stupid.

In absence of renderings ... here's the scaled model again showing Infinity 3+4 in full ~ :)

Click to Enlarge

Back