Mississauga Hurontario-Main Line 10 LRT | ?m | ?s | Metrolinx

So, if the loop comes back, I can hop on The Hazel McCallion line which can take me to the Hazel McCallion Library, or the Sheridan Hazel McCallion Campus, where I can go to the Hazel McCallion bookstore, or the other Hazel McCallion library. or if I want some variety, I can visit Square One via Hazel's walk. Then, I can hop on a bus, and take me to the Hazel McCallion Academic Learning Centre, or the Hazel McCallion Senior Public School, the Hazel McCallion auditorium (Mississauga Valley CC) or the Hazel McCallion Hall (Vic Johnston CC). If with all the excitement, and my heart is racing too much, I can then be dropped off at the Hazel McCallion Centre for heart health.

See what I mean by personality cult?

AoD
Play this whenever she walks on stage WWE style:

Except Hazel ain't a sovereign by a long shot. Hey with luck you guys might be getting a Camilla line at some point ;)

AoD

Mississauga already has a street named for Prince Andrew in its city centre.

10D1E465-A822-4BD3-AE4D-507BB7F8DEED.jpeg

Naming a line after a politician seems pretty weird. Was the decision borne by way of a vote from their city council and passed onto QP? Or is it some last minute meddling thing from the Prov? Just seems kinda weird.

Something called an election in 3 months time, and Sauga being one of DoFo's core constituency (with Hazel singing Doug's praises during the last election).

AoD

Knowing those Mississauga city councillors, it aint going to happen. Half of them probably dont see an issue with it, they might as well just rename it Prince Andrew Blvd.

To be fair, they couldn't even get themselves to deal with the Karen Ras/Ron Starr matter even when the latter is supposedly caught on tape.

AoD

Coming soon to Toronto: The Rob Ford Line
That's the formally named "Ontario Line".

Planning for the formally named "Huronatario LIne" began in Spring 2020, when Hazel McCallium was still mayor (until 2014).

Planning for the formally named "Eglinton Crosstown Line" (Line 5) began in 2007, when David Miller was still mayor (until 2010). Maybe they should use the "David Miller Line" for the Crosstown?

😄
o_O

Back