Mississauga Hurontario-Main Line 10 LRT | ?m | ?s | Metrolinx

July 18
I really botched my posting for Burnhamthorpe closure for not reading it right as well jumping to the wrong conclusion, but not reading the notice right.

Thanks to Rogers, had no internet since last night and they couldn't give be a timeframe today when it would be back on. This allow me to kill some bird this afternoon since I couldn't do any online work by having my eyes check with new reading glasses being order as well a look at a few areas of the line. There was a notice in the mailbox for this weekend closures of various intersections starting at 10pm Friday until 7am on Monday,

The notice is saying there will be only a single lane on Hurontario with no turning off Hurontario in any direction for Absolute and Matthew Gates to deal with work at Burnhamthorpe. Really going to tick drivers off and hopes there will be signs up for this as I did not see anything in my walk. Hope there will be police offices on duty at these intersection as a lot of drivers will try to make those left turns as well U-turn causing a backup of traffic or there are barriers there to stop them.

What I did noticed today and expecting it, northbound cars making a U-turn at Absolute considering there is no left turn lane there for northbound traffic in the first place. There is a sign for northbound truckers cannot make a right turn.

Haft of Burnhamthorpe is dug up with a drilling rig having issues north of the intersection and that is all for the intersection. Nothing has change from Burnhamthorpe to Sq One Dr other that the station platform is ready for forming and pouring the base for it. the 2nd place for Sq One intersection was having ductwork install.

It very hard to get a close look at what is taking place on the elevated section other seeing a lot of white on the side with 2 rows of rebar. Need the drone folks to get a close look at what is taking place so we have an idea what is happening.

No change for the north end where the 403 ramp is to connect to Hurontario. The west form work for the pier is ready for rebar as slats have been added to the form to give a groove look to it

The work on rebuilding the Hurontario Northbound lanes over the 403 is about to wrap up with roadwork still to take place for the Sherwood turning lane.

More up on my site
Burnhamthorpe Intersection
53866221361_719ce706ed_b.jpg

53866470578_1d59376e2c_b.jpg

Robert Speck Platform
53866470568_0d77fe1f61_b.jpg

Sq One Dr Phase 2
53866221206_1f47100f1c_b.jpg

Hurontario Elevated Guideway
53866221131_199d7f361c_b.jpg

North 403 pier
53866634440_fb085f5fbb_b.jpg