Toronto Grand Central Mimico: The Buckingham | 122.85m | 37s | VANDYK | Kohn

The above must have been just environmental remediation as I can''t even find a shoring permit applied for, let alone issued.

The above must have been just environmental remediation as I can''t even find a shoring permit applied for, let alone issued.
Interesting. They just seemed to have stopped randomly. Could it have been a stop work order?

On the bright side, anyone living on the side facing the telecoms mast is gonna have amazing reception.

Given what has been going on with the Uptowns at Heart Lake as well, hopefully not another Cresford...
VanDyk is pushing ahead at Backyard Condos though, no slowdown there. I think we're just looking at remediation here; the first phase at Grand Central Mimico is the 327 Royal York Road site.

Looks like an abandoned site. Taken yesterday:

PXL_20230909_153726504.MP.jpg

PXL_20230909_153748505.jpg

I didn't bother to take pics of the other nearby sites - nothing in this neck of the woods seems to have progressed beyond the way things looked when I last was by in April.

*Marlin Spring lurking as these Vandyk sites go on the market*
Is there a way we could use AI to make it seem like this site has already been developed on all of Marlin Spring's computers? That way they'll have the illusion that there's nothing to see here and they'll be a 0% chance of us ever seeing more of their trash around here.

Back