Toronto Forma | 308m | 84s | Great Gulf | Gehry Partners

Gehry just talk talk talk talk like waste his time but project will never built since they didn't do anything for more than 2 years! where is bluepaint? there is no bluepaint! there is nothing! I believed project was halt and cancelled but Gehry, he just old man with bs talk too much
Do you really think Frank Gehry has any control over whether or not this project gets built? You know that architects don't actually build buildings, right?

Ramako is a moderator (I think?? ) - so I'm assuming he can

Last edited:
Gehry just talk talk talk talk like waste his time but project will never built since they didn't do anything for more than 2 years! where is bluepaint? there is no bluepaint! there is nothing! I believed project was halt and cancelled but Gehry, he just old man with bs talk too much

we won't see this project forever for 100% just like Oxford project, Oxford or Mirvish & Gehry both project been waste time and took long but never happenes! The One finally happened! I hope One Yonge or another project will success like The One did!

New 'bluepaints' were posted to the AIC less than a month ago.

we won't see this project forever for 100% just like Oxford project, Oxford or Mirvish & Gehry both project been waste time and took long but never happenes! The One finally happened! I hope One Yonge or another project will success like The One did!
If you want to see the results of all of the recent work on this development, here's the link to the AIC for it: http://app.toronto.ca/DevelopmentAp...3248484&isCofASearch=false&isTlabSearch=false

Can we actually do this now?

Not locking down any threads. Too much work to police them all as it is. And the video scoop that we received for this project a few years back was posted late at night when the mods were not active. Last thing we want is for breaking info to sit around waiting for us to wake up. Things are working fine as it is. Members that post garbage constantly will be dealt with in a different manner :).

I still don't buy it, Mirvish-Gehry will never built it for long time since I been waiting for more than 5 years! I feel like "lose a hope"

Well nobody is trying to sell it to you. Do us all a favour and go back to lurking, would ya?

Well nobody is trying to sell it to you. Do us all a favour and go back to lurking, would ya?

I am not back to lurking, nobody is trying to sell it to you too! you think Mivish-Gehry will built? in 2030, there is still nothing! Gehry already in funeral cemetery! geez!

I wonder if this project could be on hold because of too many condos in the city and the recent changes to foreign ownership rules. If demand is down why build something new?

1) Condos are selling just fine,
2) no bank lends money to a builder unless the building is already heavily pre-sold, (basically everything you see going up will fill up when it opens) and
3) this project is not on hold.

Back